Texas Ballet Theater is the premier professional ballet company in North Texas and offers an exciting array of employment opportunities. Each employee’s commitment to TBT’s goals and ideals is vital for our mutual success. From entry-level administrators to experienced performing arts professionals, Texas Ballet Theater seeks the most talented and enthusiastic people to join our organization.
We offer an excellent benefits package for our regular full-time employees. All employees are welcome to attend company performances. If you value the performing arts and want to contribute to the thriving artistic community of North Texas, there is no better place to work than Texas Ballet Theater!
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience, preferably within performing arts organizations of comparable size and scope; outstanding communication and team building skills; demonstrated understanding of sales and marketing techniques and financial principals. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of and/or experience marketing dance and be able to provide knowledge of the Dallas-Fort Worth marketplace.
Over-arching department activities include but are not limited to the following:
– Execution of strategic marketing & communications plans for performances, as well as those supporting Development and School goals
– Liaison with ad agency for daily tasks; obtaining graphics
– Content creation
– Trafficking all content and timing with various channels
– Assist with message development
– Assist with brand and reputation management
– Development and engagement of new audiences
– Execution of Digital and PR Plan
Job Description PDF