Texas Ballet Theater tickets can be purchased by phone, online or in person. The Patron Services Center is located in our Fort Worth School at 1540 Mall Circle, Fort Worth, 76116, next to Ridgmar Mall. Our regular business hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm. You can reach us toll free at 877.828.9200, option 1. On performance days, you can reach us at the venue box office starting one hour before the performance.
Texas Ballet Theater offers many season subscription packages. Subscribers receive great benefits including discounts off the regular ticket prices, payment plan options, priority seating assignments, free ticket exchanges, and invitations to special events. The Nutcracker and The Nutty Nutcracker are not included in subscription packages but subscribers may purchase tickets to both at a discounted price. Please call the Texas Ballet Theater Patron Services Center at 877.828.9200 for more information or to purchase a season subscription.
If you selected Mail as your shipment method and you have not received your tickets within 10 business days of your purchase, please call the Patron Services Center at 877.828.9200 and we will help you make alternate arrangements. If you purchased tickets within 7 days of a performance, they will be held at will call, even if you selected to receive them by mail.
Don't worry, you can still see the performance. Call the Patron Services Center at 877.828.9200 or visit the venue box office one hour prior to show time to have your tickets reprinted. If you are a member of a group reservation, you will need to provide your seating location (section, row, and seat number).
Subscribers can exchange tickets between performances of the same production with no exchange fees. If exchanging for a ticket of higher value, the difference in price must be paid. Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to your originally scheduled performance or fees will incur. Single ticket sales are final and cannot be exchanged. If you are unable to make your performance, remember that ballet tickets make excellent gifts for friends! Texas Ballet Theater cannot refund ticket purchases. To exchange your tickets call the Patron Services Center at 877.828.9200.
Discounts are available for groups of ten or more for most of our productions. Please call our Group Sales Manager at 877.828.9200 x104 for more information on group and corporate discount programs.
Students may purchase one student rush ticket per valid student ID in person at the venue box office beginning one hour prior to the performance. Orchestra floor seats and mezzanine are $25 per ticket. All other sections are $10 per ticket. This offer does not include Box Tier seating. Students will receive best available seats at the time of their purchase.
No, all Texas Ballet Theater tickets are sold at the adult price. However, for children under two who do not need their own seat, a lap-child ticket may be purchased for just $10. Please understand that theater policy dictates that every person attending a performance must have a ticket, including all children and babies.
Children are welcome to attend Texas Ballet Theater performances as long as they are not disruptive to other patrons. It has been our experience that children most enjoy the ballet at age 5 and up. Texas Ballet Theater and the house management staff reserves the right to remove any disruptive patrons from the performance.
Bass Performance Hall offers booster seats for their patrons. The Winspear Opera House and Dallas City Performance Hall do not offer booster seats for their patrons.
Yes, all Texas Ballet Theater venues are ADA compliant. Wheelchair and other disability assistance is provided by the venue. Please call the Patron Services Center at 877.828.9200 for information on a particular venue.
Exact running time can be found on the performance page.
There is no specific dress code enforced at the ballet. Some attend in jeans while others wear tuxedos and ball gowns. Generally, opening night performances are more formal and matinees are more casual.
For every venue, the hall and the box office open one hour prior to the scheduled performance time.
Latecomers will be seated at the earliest appropriate pause or during intermission. Closed circuit television monitors are provided in the lobby to watch until you are admitted into the theater. Please check the date and time on your tickets and allow ample time for traffic, parking, and weather. Please visit the restrooms before the performance or at intermission. If you must leave your seat, you will not be re-seated until the next appropriate break in the performance.
Performance tickets are a revocable license that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility. Ticket holder, on behalf of the holder and any minor accompanying the holder, agrees to the following terms of this license.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger arising from, related to, or incidental to ticket holder’s attendance of the event for which any Texas Ballet Theater ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, including risk of personal injury, and whether caused by or arising in whole or in any part from negligence.
- All ticket prices and season ticket packages may include service and handling charges and facility fees.
- Sales of tickets, including season ticket packages and further including all fees and handling charges are FINAL AND NONREFUNDABLE. Missed performances will not be refunded nor exchanged.
- Any lost, stolen or counterfeit ticket, or a ticket for resale at a price that is either unlawful or in excess of the printed purchase price of the ticket, may not be honored.
- Tickets are valid only for the performance date and time listed on the ticket. Event dates, times, casting, and locations are subject to change or cancellation at Texas Ballet Theater's sole discretion, without notice to individual ticket holders. Ticket holders assume the risk of cancellation of any performance at Texas Ballet Theater's sole discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, conditions affected by or resulting from fire, storm, flood, tornado, ice or snow, riot, strike, lockout, insurrection, act of terrorism, mechanical failure, loss of power or water, transportation interruption, unavailability of performers or workers, and acts of government or law enforcement. Texas Ballet Theater shall have no obligation to mitigate any such conditions. Texas Ballet Theater is not obligated to reschedule any performance or to refund or exchange any tickets, fees, or handling charges, due to cancellation for any reason.
- Latecomers may not be able to take their seats immediately on arrival and will be seated at an appropriate interval in the performance.
- Texas Ballet Theater reserves the right to revise Texas Ballet Theater's ticket policies at any time. Ticket holders acknowledge that Texas Ballet Theater's current policy is available on line at Texasballettheater.org.
- Tickets, including season tickets, may not be resold, transferred, or distributed to any ticket broker or any other person for any amount other than the price printed on the ticket.
- Season ticket packages are purchased and issued subject to the policies and regulations of Texas Ballet Theater. Texas Ballet Theater will determine seating locations in its sole discretion.
For more information, please contact Texas Ballet Theater’s Patron Services Center: 877.828.9200 or email Ticketing